Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 22, 2003
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Rain, rain- Some people love rainy days every once in a while. Are you one of them? Do they make you want to curl up in bed with a good book or going walking through the mist? Or would you rather it just go away?

Walk in it my foot! There are already too many walkers in the rain; they have six legs and antennae and are now coming up the toilet feed pipes into the upstairs bathrooms, which now reek of Raid. I know we've had a drought for the past few years, but enough already! I'm tired of patrolling the perimeter of my house like it's the DMZ.

Twosome: Go away- If you could go away to just one place, where would you go and why?

Newport, Rhode Island if it's not raining. I'd kick back, take a picnic lunch, and bring a kite and breathe in that nice salty air. Boston if it is. [wry grin] Just go from bookstore to bookstore, then go feed the sparrows in Harvard Square.

Threesome: Come back another day- What's the one place you've been to that you would like to go back to another time?

New York City. I want to stay a few days and actually see some museums, especially the uncommon ones like the tenement museum and Theodore Roosevelt's birthplace. (I'd also like to take another trip cross-country via car...the entire US constitutes as "one place," after all.)