Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 15, 2003
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Quick as- Quickly now, June is almost here: are you attending any graduation ceremonies in the next few weeks? Hmmm... Maybe that should be "Have you been invited to any?"

Don't know anyone graduating except for one of James' nieces; her ceremony is four hours away on a weeknight. No can do.

Twosome: Can- Still moving right along: Can it really be the Merry Month of May? How many birthdays do you have to remember this month? Family? Friends? Associates?

Um, according to my calendar, the only critical day was Mother's Day. My parents' anniversary used to be May 10. Now it's just a very wistful day for Mom...

Threesome: Be(e)- Be ready, the bug population is starting to be a bother (at least from blog reports). Is there any particular crawly or flying beastie that just makes you jump out of your skin?

Evidently you've been reading my blog...LOL. Yes, the ants have already attacked. I dislike ants that come en masse; one lone ant (if it's indeed lone) I can handle. I guess palmetto bugs would answer the question, although they are much less of a hassle with a terrier in the house. Willow loves them as toys. She plays with them until they're "broken," then rolls in them. Sometimes she eats them, too; otherwise I point to the dead body and ask, "James, can you pick up that...thing?" Wasps scare me, too. James is allergic. I just merely hate mosquitoes--they apparently love my sweet Italian blood--and regular-size roaches are bad news, too.