Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 08, 2003
Thursday Threesome

Onesome- Coffee: Do you drink coffee? If so, do you ask for brewed or do you prefer the fancy espresso drinks? What's your flavor?

I love just regular coffee. Having said so, I'll add that I don't drink it. Regular coffee gives me heart palpitations from the caffiene. Decaf gives me heartburn. My favorite ice cream flavor is coffee and I like coffee syrup in my milk. I used to have the espresso with whipped cream when we went to the 57th Fighter Group restaurant, but we haven't gone in years.

Twosome- Tea: Do you drink tea? Hot or iced? Regular, herbal or flavored?

Frankly, tea tastes terrible to me, even with loads of sugar in it. When I've got a headcold, I have peppermint tea, and even that needs lots of sugar to be palatable.

Threesome- Or Me?: Ok, not really me! Seriously, what's your favorite beverage? Alcoholic or non, healthy or not?

Milk! Cold, white skim milk! (I can't drink whole milk anymore; it tastes thick, like cream.) I'm also partial to lemon-lime Kool Aid, but I preferred it years ago when both Eclipse Syrup and Zarex made a concentrated lemon-lime syrup that you could just mix with water. Then you didn't have the 2-quart container taking up room in the fridge, plus you could have some whenever you wanted, not have to make up a big batch all at once.