Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 22, 2003
Spam Flooding

(With the weather we've been having, I guess it's appropriate!)

Spam comes and goes. I was surprised Sunday morning to check e-mail and find no spam at all. Now since 11 p.m. last night (12 hours), we've received 22 e-mails, 20 of them spam.

Also amused to note that the bulk of these are for enlarging men's sexual organs. (The spammers think they're canny by separating the words so they make it past the spam blockers; I've already set up filters for all these permutations.) I really have to laugh at the thought of something giving ME larger men's sexual organs in the first place, but what I find really hilarious is that they talk about enlarging your "nuts." Now, I can see a guy wanting to enlarge "Big Al," as local radio personality Kim Petersen calls that particular member--it's this weird fantasy guys have that if suddenly they're three inches longer they're suddenly going to be tremendously sexy despite whatever faults they had before the "transformation" and have women hanging all over them. (Get a clue, fellas.) But why would you want larger testicles? I would think it would be horrendously uncomfortable and instead of being Mr. Big Stud women would just point at you and laugh.

Maybe I'm just "strange" compared to other women, who I find commenting about men's rear ends or the way they fill out their trousers. Certainly a nicely-built (and I mean nicely-built, not these bodybuilder types with "six packs"--ugh) man is attractive to look at. But what I have always noticed first about men are their eyes, their hands, and their voices, and what I see in them is more attractive than any male rear end on earth.