Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, May 15, 2003
Much excitement about the new Matrix film coming out. Pray 'splain what the interest in this movie is? When the original hit HBO I switched it on simply to see what the furor was all about--all I'd heard about were the clever special effects. The first fifteen minutes bored the living daylights out of me and I turned it off. I hear the second movie is more of the same. I've seen some of the FX and though they do look amazing I can't see myself watching a movie for them. I suppose it would help if I were the least interested in Keanu Reeves...