Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, May 07, 2003
I saw the prettiest thing at lunch. I was just getting into the car when I saw a movement of bright blue and fluttering into the ground cover not two feet from the nose of my car was a bluebird. I froze and watched him as he turned, flirting his tail and exposing his bright orange chest. The blue of his head and wings was almost neon-blue in its intensity. He seemed to be hunting something and in a minute had jumped to another location, further away, and yet another and another, always further on. I followed him until I could no longer see his color, just his silhouette, and then he was gone.