Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, May 09, 2003
Friday Five

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?

It depends on what needs to be organized. My books are, my clothes aren't. Books are important. However I'm trying to be more organized. I'm not yet--or I would know where the darn booklet with the rebate coupons for the tax software is. Sigh.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?

Yes, there's a calendar on my PDA. I write everything I need to do on it.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?

I wouldn't say it was organized, but I can find everything.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?

CDs yes, and categorized. DVDs yes. The videos are numbered and indexed in a book (but the index isn't up to date). Books...some of them. I never alphabetized the paperback books after we moved. The Christmas books are organized by size.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?

A spreadsheet I had to do at work. It was for 60 plus task orders (mini contracts) within a larger contract. Each time there was a new modification or new task order I had to update the spreadsheet. Several of the task orders had multiple budget numbers and monies had to be added to each separately. I got to the point where I would wait until everyone went to lunch and then have a good cry.