Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, April 28, 2003
Friday Five (late because Blogger was down when I tried to post!)

1. What was the last TV show you watched?

You're Home with Kitty Bartholemew. Well, it was on the TV when we turned it on this morning.

2. What was the last thing you complained about and what was the problem?

Knocking the birdcage over. I was too much in a hurry. Bandit landed in the towel at the bottom, rather surprised.

3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say?

I told Bandit he was pretty.

4. What was the last thing you threw away?

The paper towel I used to wipe the bird's water dish.

5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited?

Atlanta traffic report.