Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 21, 2003
Friday Five

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?

Madeleine L'Engle.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?

I'd rather live in the future. The past would be fun to visit, but I wouldn't want to have to live with the substandard plumbing and healthcare, and I wouldn't be able to stomach the racism. I'd like to go back in the past as a tourist, like in the Timeshare books, just to see what things really looked like: George Washington, Christopher Columbus, the library at Alexandria, medieval London, etc. but live back then? Ugh. No way.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?

New Hampshire.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?

Betty Roberts of Remember WENN. Yeah, she's gonna have to live through WWII and McCarthyism...but...writing for radio. Sigh...what a great job. (Of course it doesn't hurt that she also has two good-looking and intelligent guys after her...LOL.)

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?

Gosh, I've never wanted anyone's face. I look like my mom and my dad and I love them both. I could do without this silly lump on my nose that I inherited from my paternal grandfather, though. All right...if I had to...Christine McKenna as she appeared in Flambards.