Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 07, 2003
Friday Five

1. What was the last song you heard?

With or without lyrics? I'm listening to soundtracks this morning, so the last song I heard was "New York" from Little Women. The last song I heard with lyrics was "We're Getting a New Deal for Christmas" from Annie.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?

In or out of the theatre? In: The Two Towers and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. At home: The Rocketeer and Strategic Air Command. (This week we've been mostly watching the Babylon 5 first season collection.)

3. What were the last three things you purchased?

Hershey's Special Dark bars, and two bound issues of St. Nicholas magazine off e-Bay (Nov. 1928-Apr. 1929 and May-Oct 1929).

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?

Buy milk. Buy bread. Buy Ibuprofin or Naproxen (can't remember which). Give the dog a bath.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?

Lessee, I let Elaine in the door this morning and said good morning to Linda, so: two co-workers, my husband, Bandit, and Willow (hey! they're people to me–besides, otherwise I have to remember yesterday and that's too much work).