Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, March 28, 2003
Friday Five

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?

I can't remember. :-) Seriously, after February 25, I'm seeking weeks without memorable moments, thank you.

2. What one person touched your life this week?

Sorry, nothing really profound: the nice gentleman who's coming over tonight to cut and trim the lawn. He makes some money, I don't get a backache and an allergy attack.

3. How have you helped someone this week?

Helping the lawn guy earn more money.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?

Return my library books. :-)

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?

Um, it's not a running gag, just the truth...get the grass cut! The lawn is up to the dog's shoulders.