Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, March 10, 2003
Different Strokes...

I was amused to notice in the list of Screen Actors Guild award members that the two supporting actors in the TV series Will & Grace--I don't know the two actors' names; I believe the characters are Megan and Jack--had both won yet another award for their performances on this series.

It always strikes me as funny because when Will & Grace premiered I watched the first few episodes and then quit. Why? Because I couldn't stand the characters of Megan and Jack...

[Later: Ooops. Shows you how impressed I am with these two characters that I had the names thoroughly mixed. It's Karen and Jack. Played by Megan Mullally and Sean Hayes according to the IMDb. If I remember the Karen character correctly, talk about someone whose voice makes you long to listen to Fran Drescher at her "Nanny-est" instead.]