Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, February 06, 2003
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Shower- Shower or a bath? Which one works best for you? ...or do you have uses for both?

Never liked baths. I would take a sponge bath during the week and a regular bath on Saturdays when I was small. My mom always said I "ran the water too cold" and "was going to catch pneumonia," so she'd run the water for me. It was always hot enough for her and too hot for me. I remember having to wrap a facecloth around my toes because the water was so hot. Ironically, as I got older, I didn't like baths because the water always got too cold too quickly for me. For some reason I suddenly started taking showers in my late teens and have ever since–and "the mister" thinks I take them too hot!

(Now if we had a nice jacuzzi that would be different. It would feel sooooo good on the bad muscles in my right shoulder.)

Twosome: Shave- How often do you shave? Ladies, what do you consider shave-worthy? Come on, you know what I mean ;) ! ...and guys: how about you? Any facial hair?

Urgh. Let's say I don't shave my legs that often since I'm always in pants anyway. The electric razor never shaves close enough–I have stubble by the end of the day–and I always cut myself with a regular razor. However, last fall I finally found a razor that did not slice and dice me. Hasn't made any difference, I'm afraid.

Threesome: Style- How much time do you spend in front of the mirror in the morning, fixing your hairstyle (and face, for the ladies).

I brush my hair back and fasten it with a barette, then wash my face with Jergens soap.