Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, February 16, 2003
"This is My Family..."

While tooling around yesterday we stopped at the big book sale place, Kudzu. The Wherehouse Music store next door was going out of business, so of course I went in looking for DVDs, which were 20 percent off. This had also been a rental store, so I concentrated on finding something good from the rental racks, since you don't have to worry about a used DVD the way you're wary about a used video. Hit the jackpot and found four, total under $35.

One of the movies I found was Lilo and Stitch, which we had missed in the theatres (easy enough--we saw only five movies last year). Everyone recommended it, so I wasn't hesitant in buying it.

Needless to say, we loved it. Two thumbs up and all that...oh, and it made James cry...twice. Now there's a good movie!