Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, February 06, 2003
I don't know what it is I've caught, but it dealt me an underhanded blow and hit me below the belt.

I managed to make it to work today, but it's a hard slog and I've spent half the morning in the bathroom. I have stomach cramps, but not any other symptoms of some type of "stomach virus" besides a very faint queasiness. All I know is that not only do I hurt in front, but my back also aches from the pain. Yesterday was...interesting. When I wasn't in the bathroom I was dead asleep, despite an interest in both books I was reading, the conclusion of John Adams and the beginning of Theodore Rex.

Sigh. This is sure a "rex" of a bug...