Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at yetanotherjournal (at) mindspring (dot) com
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Sunday, February 16, 2003
Friday Five (only 2 days late)
1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
I was laid up with torn ligaments in my foot last January. A couple of my friends had blogs, and since I've been keeping a diary since the age of 12 it just seemed natural.
2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Well, I don't blurt out to everyone I talk to every day, "Hi, how're doing? I have a blog have you read it today?" But I don't keep it a secret, either.
3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
It's right there at the top: "Nostalgia, books, e-books, television, fandom, good news and bad, budgies, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of."
4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
If nothing else, I'd certainly like to be able to write that no friends or relatives died or were seriously ill.
5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs.
Well, sheesh, that's "polite." I enjoy the blogs of my friends: Daniel Taylor, Jerry Lawson, and Mike Rogers. I also enjoy reading James Lileks.