Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, January 23, 2003
Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Still- Can't hold still? What type of music gets you going? I mean to where your just have to crank it up and start moving to the beat!

You mean a particular kind? No. There are certain songs that do it. Rupert Holmes' "Rifles and Rum" is a good one to accelerate to. And, if you're angry at someone, "Aw Shucks."

Twosome: Life- Life in the fast lane? What would it take to slow you down a bit and let you relax this weekend? Hmmm? ...or are you going to turn That Game on? (...and who's going to win?)

To get me to slow down this weekend? A nice dark room, a pillow and nice warm blankets would be all it takes. My eyes are already heavy now.

What game? You mean the Stupid Bowl? I'm more interested in the dog agility show Animal Planet's having on Saturday, thank you.

Threesome: In watercolor- Hey! How about wall art? What do you like to have hanging around the place for decoration? Kid pics? Knick-knacks? ...the Monet or two?

Everything--fan based artwork, including a pic of a little boy stargazing that I love because it reminds me of my husband; airplane pictures; autumn leaf pics; family photos; postcards; movie posters; and, right now, a "think snow" plaque.