Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 21, 2003
Thursday Threesome (from 01/16/2003)

Onesome: Health- Do any of your hopes for the New Year concern health issues?

I would like to be healthier. Last year I was out of work for flu, palpitations, and torn ligaments in my foot, a total of four weeks! While I enjoy staying home with the fids, I want to do it with a regular income. I also need to lose weight, but am annoyingly always hungry. (Not talking I saw a cookie and am salivating; we’re talking stomach-growling-lightheadedness sometimes only an hour after eating a sandwich.)

Twosome: Wealth- What if you didn't have the ten million we were talking about last week on the Porch. What if you had an extra $100 dollars? Where would it go? Uh-uh! No necessities! You can only spend it frivolously!

As Mike Rogers has pointed out, $100 don’t buy a lot. ( Hi, Mike!) I guess I’d go for some DVDs.

Threesome: And Happiness- What would make you happy today? ...and not world peace, just something easy for you.

NO MORE BLOODY FLUORESCENT LIGHTS IN MY OFFICE. A nice 75 watt incandescent lamp would do quite nicely (and not give me screaming headaches).