Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, January 09, 2003
January 3 Friday Five:

1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind?

Wedding ring. I used to wear my engagement ring (filigree band with an opal, since I think diamonds are unattractive) and a little sterling silver braided ring, but they no longer fit my fingers. Sigh.

Oh, and my St. Jude medal. I occasionally forget to put it back on after a shower, but it is usually with me always. Only time I had it off for a length of time was to lend to a friend who had cancer until he got one of his own.

2. How often do you wear it?

Well, they get it off me for x-rays and hospital matters, but that's it.

3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where?

I couldn't even stand to have my ears pierced, even after occasionally seeing some cute designs. Sorry...boring holes in my ears isn't worth having little TARDISes or fire opals.

4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where?

I avoid allergy shots, f'God's sake. You want me to voluntarily be multiply stabbed with a needle?

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

"Were" at this late date. We not only had a very nice party, but cleaned out a particularly messy storage closet and dumped a bunch of junk in the dumpster. Woohoo! Unfortunately the spare room closet awaits... [cue Twilight Zone theme]