Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 10, 2003
Friday Five (on time; don't all faint at once).

1. Where are you right now?

Writing this? LOL. In the den at the computer, trying to get on to chat. If I catch the twits causing the denial of service attacks on Dal.net, I plan to tie them to chairs and force them to watch 72 hours of bad commercials. (I'd say three Adam Sandler movies in a row, but anyone who causes denial of service attacks is probably stupid enough to like Adam Sandler.) On TV, Matt Fox and Shari Hiller are visiting the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC.

2. What time is it?

10:28 p.m.

3. What are you wearing?

A white "Lassie Fan" sweatshirt and green sweatpants, white socks and fuzzy blue slippers. (What, you expected lingerie? Not in this chilly room!)

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them.

Well, there's a tall dark shape looming over my left shoulder. Oh, wait, it's "the mister." He's even in long sleeves tonight, so you know it's cold. The yellow-and-green budgie is eating and the little brown dog is under the birdcage, foraging for the seed suppliments the bird won't eat. (Yes, she's strange. We all are...LOL.)

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

Let's see. We need to buy the usual bread and milk. Oh, and peanut butter. I want to get a motion sensor for the light in the furnace closet. I like the one in the laundry room. The pull cord in the furnace closet is even more difficult to reach. James needs some cheap white wine to cook with. And...sigh, I have the rest of the decorations away, but I still have to take down the Christmas tree. We need to remove the presents beneath it first, however.