Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, January 24, 2003
Friday Five

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body?

Just one? You’ve got to be kidding. Okay, if I had to pick one spot: my breasts. I’ve had large ones all my life, even when I only weighed 117 pounds. I hate them with a passion. At the risk of offending, I think anyone who wants to have their breasts enlarged should be clapped in a straitjacket and sent to an insane asylum, because that’s what they are, crazy.

2. What are two things you love about your body?

My hands.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?

Paint the porch, put French doors in place of the sliding glass doors in the back, and get all the #$@$@!$ wallpaper down.

4. What are four books you want to read this year?

John Adams, Edmund Morris’ two books about Theodore Roosevelt, and the new Benjamin Frankin biography.

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself?

I tend not to do this because I don’t keep them. I have managed not to ride in red Ford Mustangs and never watch Taxi again, however.