Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, January 21, 2003
Calloo-callay! Excelsior! Eureka! (and all those other exclamations of joy)

James got the DSL connection working on both computers last night. The network is still a little weird--I see him (and myself) on the network, but he can't see me, or himself for that matter. His network logon prompt doesn't even come up. Always something doing with one of 'em.

So we can now surf swiftly and my mom won't get busy signals any longer. (We realized how many telemarketers we had been blocking with being online last night. The phone rang every half hour on the half hour.)