Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, December 12, 2002
Thursday Threesome

Onesome- Faith: Are you faithful in keeping your New Year's Resolutions?

Sigh. When pigs fly, I believe is the proper term. I've quit making them.

Twosome- Hope: ...and what are your hopes for the New Year?

That myself, my family (including the fids) and friends will be healthy.

That said, I really would like to go see my mom (and Remember WENN: the Musical).

Threesome- and Charity: Do you support any causes or charities? Any special projects this time of year?

I haven't been as diligent in buying food for the Can Bank as I usually am. Compounding this is the fact that I loathe going in grocery stores anyway...