Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, December 20, 2002
Thursday Threesome (late as usual)

Onesome: Google's: Did the net help you find gifts this Christmas? ...not just buying things over the net, but actually finding gifts for people.

Not really. I usually buy gifts all year 'round. I did use my mom's nice cash gift to buy us some DVDs we've been wanting online. But no, I didn't find anything online.

Twosome: Christmas: Got your two front teeth? What is your "wish gift" this Christmas? No, not the one you're hoping to get, but the one you'd love to wish for!

No allergies. No sickness. A strong back. Oh...and a winning multi-million lottery ticket! Which would mean that nice country house in New Hampshire with some land around it, a gourmet kitchen and a Cessna Citation for James, a library with books, books, books and a plasma screen TV for me, and all the millet and fresh beef Bandit and Willow (respectively) could want.

Threesome: Cache: Hiding the gifts again? Where are your favorite spots? Shh... Don't tell us the one they haven't found yet! Maybe you'd be better off telling us of "great hiding places from the past"...

The only one who would go looking for presents is James and he doesn't. I keep all my presents in two Xerox paper boxes in the spare room closet marked "Christmas Box."