Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, December 30, 2002
The Friday Five (late as usual)

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?

Finally getting the master bathroom fixed! (Thanks, Doug!) (However, the best time I had this year was going to Nyack to see Thumbs.)

2. What was your biggest disappointment?

That so many friends and relatives were sick--and one we even lost. Also that our new neighbors across the street turned out to be such creeps. (We heard Saturday that they've been evicted. Thank God.)

3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions?

I'll just mess them up, as always...

4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else?

In the company of my husband and friends at a party. Would I wish to be somewhere else because I didn't like the company I was keeping?--definitely not. But if I could be in two places at once, I'd also be at First Night Providence, after spending the afternoon walking around Brenton Point in Newport...

5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions?

The only one would have to be watching the Rose Parade. Did you know Lassie was in it this year?