Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, November 30, 2002
Thursday Threesome (Late as always)

Onesome. Game- What's your favorite game?

Jeopardy. Oh, wait, you mean one not on TV. :-) May I have two? Scrabble and Uno.

Twosome. Set- Do you collect anything? Is there anything you've worked to get a full set of?

The Jonny Quest and Quantum Leap comics. I'm presently working on getting almost all of the bound volumes of the old children's magazine, St. Nicholas. I don't want all of them because after they changed publishers in 1930, the quality went waaaaaay downhill. (Oh, yeah, the old Bobbsey twins books, back when they used to ride in carriages and not solve mysteries. I like the oldest ones; the 1930s ones are simply so stupid using Dinah as comic relief.)

Threesome. and Match- Have you ever broken something belonging to someone else and tried to replace it with a perfect match?

Nope.