Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, November 09, 2002
Late, late, late:

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Starbucks. Are you a coffee drinker? Yeah? What's your favorite brew? Not? Then what gets you going each day?

Regular coffee gives me palpitations. Decaf gives me indigestion. My beverage of choice: Milk!

Twosome: Christmas. Are you ready? ...or is it still a little early?

Naw. I've been wishing for Christmas since July...mostly so it would get cool.

Threesome: Blend. Is autumn blending into winter for you? ...or are you already there?

Still not cool enough!

BTW, is the Thursday Threesome lady a Trixie Belden fan?