Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Friday, October 04, 2002
Spam-a-Rama

When Earthlink expanded our service sometime back, giving us more than three mailboxes, I reserved one for the "travel computer," originally the laptop I purchased when my mom was first diagnosed with cancer, in case I had to make frequent trips to help her. Unfortunately the laptop's on its last legs and the PDA is a lot easier to carry, even with its little keyboard, modem attachment, and power cords. So the e-mail address was now reserved for use there.

Since I never use the address for anything else, I've never checked the e-mail box. Today, after cleaning a bunch of spam out of the main e-mail box, I wondered if I should check on this "never used" address.

Maybe I never used it, but someone sure knows it's there. I found 976 messages in the box!