Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, October 16, 2002
"Dude, You're On the Way Out"

Steven, the Dell kid, is being "rested" by the Dell folks, according to the news.

Steven's kinda an acquired taste. He used to make me think of Leave It to Beaver's Eddie Haskell without much of the acid, and I still hate most of the commercials, except for my favorite "Steven, isn't this your dad's car?" "Uhh, noooo." (In other words, "Don't embarrass me in front of the girl, okay?")

However, if Steven's replacements are to be "the interns," I think I'll take "Dude, you're getting a Dell" any day.