Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, July 30, 2002
I Hate a Mystery

Got home tonight expecting to find James already there; there was an accident on 85 South so I had to cut through Buckhead to get home and then got stuck behind not one, but two people doing 10 mph under the speed limit.

Well, he was already there.

Not to mention six, count 'em, six police cars at the house across the street from us. Someone--I assumed it was the gentleman who owned the house--was outside leaned against the door, holding his head. James said a policeman asked him if he had seen a certain color vehicle at the house.

They were gone finally about an hour later...hmmm.