Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Monday, July 29, 2002
I happened to switch to CBS's Early Show this morning to see a rather innocuous-looking fellow being interviewed. If I had never seen Jerry Mathers grown up, and if this man had not looked a little bit younger than he should be, I might have almost imagined this was "the Beaver" as an adult. He was speaking very intelligently and quietly of his new movie...

Imagine my surprise when I realized this was Mike Myers! I've never been a fan of Myers or the Austin Powers flicks and after all this time had never seen him in his "civvies." Wow.