Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Saturday, July 06, 2002
Friday Five (a bit late):

1. Where are you right now?
Sitting at the computer, of course. (With a sleepy budgerigar on my shoulder.)

2. What have you lost recently?
My sanity, at work. At home, not weight. Sigh.

3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now?
Darned if I remember. I bet it was a Christmas album. I have about 50 of 'em. I do remember the first LP I ever bought out of my own money: it was the QB VII soundtrack.

4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen?
When I write and don't type...Schaefer.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Coffee, of course. I am from Rhode Island after all.