Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Tuesday, May 07, 2002
This is the postscript to "the spinach story" I told on April 29. (Please read it. It's a great story about my mom.)

When I talked to my mom yesterday, she had to step away from the phone for a minute. When she came back she said, "I was warming up my spinach."

Blink. "Mom, you told me you hated spinach."

"I do. But the doctor said I have to eat a green vegetable." Turns out she hates asparagus worse than spinach and can't eat broccoli or kale because of her diverticulitis. So...spinach. Talk about choosing the lesser of many evils!