Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 04, 2002
James is now in the midst of his second week of A+/Netplus training at AmeriTrain, three nights a week after work. Needless to say, Willow is depressed.

I had a great many projects planned for this time alone to keep me from noticing the quiet, but so far haven't really carried forth on any except for beginning the painting of the accessories for the master bath (a bin to hold soap, a towel rack, and another small shelf that may or may not fit). I'd planned to put up the smaller of the decorative Wallies last night, but the forecast said rain and clouds were scudding in as I arrived home; I didn't want them drying on in the damp. I should be so surprised; of course it never rained.

I also want to spend a little time with Bandit and at the same time keep him calm so that his leg, if sprained, can have a chance to heal. Bandit will have none of calm. He wants to fly freely back and forth to his cage (which he did manage without panting last night), dance on the computer keys as always, and declare sweet nothings to my thumb, which he is spiritedly courting. It's only when he tries to put weight on the foot that he realizes it's still sore.