Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Thursday, April 11, 2002
I could fall sideways here in my chair and just go to sleep.

I never seem to get enough sleep, and since my best sleeping hours are between six and eight a.m. and I have to get up at six, you can imagine the results. I feel like Hawkeye Pierce when he told someone the first thing he was going to do when he got home from Korea was take a nap for six months--then he was going to turn over and get some sleep!

How can you not feel kinship with a man who says "No wonder they shoot people at sunrise? Who wants to live at six in the morning?"