Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Sunday, February 03, 2002
Haven't been on for a couple of days in waiting for my HMO to call me back about the letters I need for a temporary handicapped sticker and a doctor's excuse. I needn't have bothered, because they've never called.

Bet you didn't miss my deathless prose at all. LOL.

Only one thing of excitement to write: I have an interview on Thursday in another area of CDC, for an Editorial Assistant's position. Sounds like it would be something I would like. Of course I hope they like me as well!

This meant I had to shop for some new clothes over the weekend, as my previous set of dress clothing no longer fits. My foot was still tender, but James did a yeoman job of assistance and we accomplished the deed on Friday evening.

And it did finally get cold again, which was about time after sweltering for three days.

Otherwise I have been resting Mr. Foot and reading more. Today we limped around the computer show for about a half hour. I was intensely grateful to go on to Sam's and their little electric carts.