Yet Another Journal

Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.


 Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net

. . . . .
. . . . .  

 
 
» Wednesday, January 23, 2002
Day 6 of Enforced Couch Rest. Lying down makes you tired, which must be why I was so sleepy during the morning. I've spent a lot of the afternoon updating some of the software on my laptop. I've also added something called "Ad-Subtract" which zaps all those unamusing little within-page banners and advertisements (I have "Pow!" for the ever-more annoying Pop-Ups). Maybe the Weather Channel won't take so long to load now.

Meanwhile, here it is the end of January and its raining and almost seventy degrees. What horrendous and bizarre winter weather.