Nostalgia, DVDs, old movies, television, OTR, fandom, good news and bad, picks, pans,
cute budgie stories, cute terrier stories, and anything else I can think of.
Contact me at theyoungfamily (at) earthlink (dot) net
. . . . .
. . . . .
» Monday, November 08, 2004
Name 3 (or more, or less!) things...
1. ...you cannot live without.
My heart medication, my allergy medication, my thyroid medication, and my acid reflux medication.
2. ...you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with.
Starlog #1 through whatever the number was several years ago when I realized I wasn't reading the darn things anymore, my old Starbursts and other British magazines about Blake's 7 and Dr. Who, and my stuffed animals.
3. ...you wish to accomplish this COMING week.
Surviving traffic, getting some POs done, and GETTING MY CAR BACK.
4. ...you have accomplished this PAST week.
Survived traffic, got some POs done, and made arrangements to visit a friend on vacation.
5. ...on your holiday (or non-holiday) 'wish list.'
Hm. Foul Play, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, M*A*S*H season 7, and Mary Poppins special edition.
6. ...you would like to change about yourself.
Weight, mostly. The TFH, but I don't feel like having surgery again, and my nose (ditto).
7. ...you like about yourself.
:-) Sometimes not much. My writing and web page design and affection for pets.
8. ...you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing.
Almost anything else. :-)
9. ...in your life that could use a little more organization.
My desk at work, my computer desk, and the coffee table!